“Show us your Project
on your Techno”
- 1st Place Prize is $1,000.00
- 2nd Place Prize is $ 500.00
- 3rd Place Prize is $ 250.00
All submissions should be creative, showcasing your product(s) being made on your Techno CNC Router. Your router must be clearly visible in your production. Your video can not be more than 5 minutes in length.
All entrants should submit a short bio of their company or school and what they produce or teach.
Include the company/school name and description.
Your video can be any of the following formats: .MOV, .AVI, .MPEG, .MPG, .MP4, .FLV, .M4V, .WMV.
ALL QUALIFYING SUBMISSIONS WILL BE UPLOADED TO OUR YouTube® CHANNEL.
The winners will receive bragging rights and a privileged placement on our Home Page for
First place winner will receive $1000.00
, second place winner will
, and third place winner will receive $250.00
towards new technology and/or consumables to be used with your Techno CNC machine.
The contest registration begins April 26, 2016 through July 31, 2016 ET
, and submissions are due by 11:59:59 PM ET on October 15, 2016
(the entry period). The winners will be announced on October 21, 2016.
MAIL SUBMISSION PACKAGE WITH YOUR VIDEO
Each person may only use one email address to participate in this contest, and each email address may only be used by one person, regardless of whether or not it is shared by two or more people.
For the purposes of this contest, only the individual submitting the entry and whose information is registered
with Techno will be deemed the "entrant" and eligible to win a prize. All entries must be submitted under the name of the actual entrant.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by
the registered user of the email address used to enter the contest. The "registered user" of an email address is the
natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization
responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
Sponsor reserves the right to, and will, monitor/screen entries prior to posting them to YouTube®.
The sponsor will also judge and determine the winners based on the aforementioned Criteria*.
Open to all entrants 18 years and older who reside in the United States and Canada and have a valid U.S. or Canada Mailing Address.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST YOU AGREE TO BE FEATURED ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL, GOOGLE+, AND BLOG, AS WELL AS ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS TECHNO CNC SYSTEMS WISHES TO PARTICIPATE IN. YOU MAY ALSO BE FEATURED ON INDUSTRY WEBSITES AND/OR INDUSTRY E-NEWSLETTERS.
By entering, you acknowledge that the sponsor has no obligation to use or post any entry you submit, and may deem, in its sole discretion, not to post your entry.
- Entries must be entrant's original work, must not have been previously published in any manner, must not have been submitted in any other contest or competition, or previously won any prizes or awards.
- Entrant must obtain written permission from each person that appears in, is heard in, or otherwise might have contributed to the entry ("participant"). The permission must allow use of his/her name, likeness, voice or other contribution in the entry, and passes along all rights for usage of / to sponsor.
- Participants must be 18 years or older, or, if participant is a minor between the ages of 18-20 in his/her state of residence, participant's parent and/or legal guardian must sign and return a participant release.
- Entries must not violate any third party rights, including but not limited to, copyright, trademark, and rights of privacy/publicity. This means that the entry should not contain, among other things: (i) copyrighted materials owned by others (including music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (ii) any identifiable names, markings, trademarks, logos, or trade dress owned by any third-party (e.g., logos or trademarks on clothing); or (iii) materials embodying the names, likeness, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, including, celebrities and/or other public figures, living or dead, without their prior written permission.
- Entries must not include unsuitable content or depict or incorporate: unsafe behavior or situations; promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); promote any particular political agenda or message; obscenity, profanity, or nudity; disparagement of any product or person or group of people; or any other offensive or inappropriate conduct or content/material, as determined by sponsor.
- Entries cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies, as determined by sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- Entries cannot depict, and cannot themselves be in, violation of any law, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Entries cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which sponsor wishes to associate, as determined by sponsor in its sole discretion.